The so-called holocaust of the Jews during World War Two is not a “proven fact of history” – it is a theory.
The central premise – the fundamental assumption – of this theory is that a million or more Jews were killed in “gas chambers” using Zyklon B. This claim has been made for over fifty years, and it is claimed as the main method of killing. (Refer to Footnote 1)
This is a particular scientific claim, about how a certain chemical agent works (or worked) under certain very specific conditions. That is, it is a claim that Zyklon B – a pesticide used to fumigate clothing in order to destroy lice, and which releases hydrogen cyanide gas (HCN) when exposed to air – was used to kill human beings in so-called “gas chambers”.
Some of the particulars of this claim are that the whole gassing procedure (gassing and venting, from the introduction of Zyklon to the opening of the doors) only took one hour at most and often much less time, and that the majority of the killings took place in what looked like “ordinary shower baths” with concrete floors, and occurred even when the ambient temperate was lower than 15 degrees Celsius. Other particulars of this claim are that those opening the doors after this short length of time, and those removing the dead bodies, wore no protective clothing at all – for example, no “gas masks” in case any residue of deadly gas was present, or in case the Zyklon B pellets used were still producing deadly HCN gas.
This very specific method of killing either worked, as described in the so-called “holocaust literature”, or it did not work. If it did work, then the method used is scientifically repeatable, reproducible, via experiments. This is how science functions, and how such claims about a scientific matter are settled. It is scientific evidence, provided by experiments, that matter. (Refer to Footnote 2 )
This particular scientific claim about how people were killed by Zyklon B – a claim made by those who believe in the theory of the holocaust – has yet to be experimentally verified, according to scientific criteria. Therefore, it is correct and reasonable for people to doubt the veracity of the theory of the holocaust that many people believe in until such time as this specific scientific claim is verified by experimental means.
All the other circumstantial evidence which it is alleged “proves” the theory of the holocaust (such as alleged eye-witness statements; confessions obtained during interrogations), are irrelevant because a particular scientific claim has been made, and if this claim is shown by scientific experiments to be false, then all such other evidence which seems to support the theory will have to re-examined, re-interpreted, and/or rejected.
The onus of proof for the theory of the holocaust is upon those who have made this specific scientific claim, and their proof can only be by scientific means. Those who doubt or who are skeptical about this theory of the holocaust (for whatever reason and from whatever motive), do not have to prove anything, for as it says in Al-Majallah al-Ahkam al-’Adaliyyah, “The burden of proof is on him who alleges.”
This claim could easily be tested by scientific experiments, which would require the re-construction of an alleged “gas chamber” – as described in the literature of the holocaust theory – and then introducing Zyklon B into this chamber, by the means alleged to have been used according to the literature of the holocaust theory. The chamber would then be vented – using the type of fans alleged to have been used – and then opened, and then tested for any residue of HCN gas. Note that, for the experiment to be valid, all the “experimental apparatus” used would have to constructed according to details given in the extant literature of the holocaust theory, which details derive – or are alleged to derive from – eye-witness statements, confessions of suspects tried for involvement in the alleged holocaust, and from whatever German technical plans or documents that survived from the time which gave details regarding the building of shower-baths in labour camps such as Auschwitz. (Refer to Footnote 3 )
The experiments would be conducted using several variables. For instance, (1) With an empty chamber, at various ambient temperatures. (2) With the door being opened at the times claimed by the holocaust literature – from one half hour after introduction of Zyklon B, to around one hour (the maximum time claimed in the holocaust literature). (3) With a chamber full of experimental “dummies” simulating human beings crammed into the chamber, and repeating the variable mentioned in (1) and (2).
To meet acceptable scientific criteria, the results would have to be reproducible by others, as the experiments themselves would have to conducted openly, with impartial, neutral, observers present, and all the findings openly published.
That no such scientific experiments have ever been conducted – or are even planned – is extraordinary, given:
1) That the theory of the holocaust is taught as “fact” in schools and colleges around the world;
2) the billions upon billions of dollars invested in and by the “holocaust industry” for over half a century, and the plethora of “holocaust memorials” around the world;
3) the continuing imprisonment of those, including scientists, who have logically and rationally expressed public doubt about the theory of the holocaust;
4) the use of this theory to aid the establishment of a modern non-Muslim nation in the lands of the Muslims;
5) the conviction – on purely circumstantial evidence – and the subsequent execution and imprisonment of dozens and dozens of people, in the last sixty years, for “participating” in this alleged “holocaust”.
Thus, to repeat what we wrote above, it is correct and reasonable, and indeed rationally necessary, for people to doubt the veracity of the theory of the holocaust until such time as the specific scientific claim, made by the believers in the theory of the holocaust, is verified by experimental means.
Until such experiments are conducted, it is also correct, fair and reasonable to call for an immediate end to the irrational and criminal persecution of those who doubt the theory and who ask for scientific proof of the theory.
DM (120 yf)
1) A million or so, alone, is claimed for Auschwitz. This is what is taught now in schools, everywhere; see, for example, the school lesson plan, Learning and Remembering about Auschwitz-Birkenau, produced by the Yad Vashem organization in occupied Palestine.
2) Logically, if a person believes in the modern holocaust theory, ergo they accept the minor premise of what is the fundamental “holocaust” syllogism, which premise is the specific method of killing described above, which specific method involves a particular scientific claim, and which scientific claim requires experimental proof.
Thus, all persons who now accept or who believe in the modern theory of the holocaust, are implicitly accepting, on faith or trust (and rather illogically), that this so far unproven scientific claim is true.
3) According to experiments conducted by German scientists in 1942 CE – and recorded in the publication “Die Einsatzfähigkeit der Blausäure bei tiefen Temperaturen” published in 1942 CE – under ideal laboratory conditions, Zyklon B granules are can still lethal for at least two hours after they have been activated.
These experiments also showed that what does affect the release of HCN gas is the ambient temperature, with the granules releasing more HCN gas more quickly at higher temperatures, and releasing “most” of their gas – under ideal laboratory conditions – in just less than an hour when the temperature was 20 degrees Celsius, or higher.
Given that the ambient temperature in the alleged “gas chambers” was often much lower than 20 degrees Celsius – according to accounts contained in the holocaust literature of the holocaust theorists – it would be expected that it would be well over an hour before the Zyklon B pellets released all their HCN gas. Which would mean the pellets would still be producing deadly HCN gas when the door to the chambers were opened.